Running Social job ad campaigns in Homerun is currently in beta. For this part of our BETA, please share any feedback you have with us.
With a social job campaign you can reach top talent with job ads on the media channels they love to use. Homerun targets your job ad on demographics, interests and online behaviour, fully automated.
A social job ad is an advertisement that your target audience will see as a sponsored post on Facebook, Instagram and via Google Ads. Smart, automated algorithms (Artificial Intelligence) optimize your campaign during the full 30 day period, shifting budget to channels that perform well.
These job ads (images, headlines and text) are created by our technology to ensure best performace, based on results of thousands of previous campaigns and audience profiles. Every social job ad will link to your job post.
This feature is a collaboration between Homerun and Wonderkind.com (formerly Recruitz.io). Wonderkind is an Amsterdam based company who developed a programmatic job advertising platform already used by big corporates and staffing agencies to run social job ad campaigns. Wonderkind's technology is fully integrated in Homerun.
Important things to know before you start a social ad campaign:
- A campaign will be automatically started once you've finished creating a campaign. After the final payment step, cancellation is not possible. We can not refund any budgets.
- For now, credit card is the only accepted payment method. Your credit card will be charged directly after you've started a campaign.
- Pausing a social job ad campaign is not possible.
- A social job ad campaign will run for 30 days, unless you cancel it. Cancellation will not result in a (partly) refund of your budget
How do I start a social ad campaign?
Note that only Admin users can manage and create social job ad campaigns.
- In the dashboard, click the 'Promote' icon (a lighting flash) at a job opening you want to make a campaign for.
- Click 'Create ad campaign' and then, click 'Start: choose audience'.
- Fill in audience details: Function type, expertise level, industry, (one) location and (one) language.
- Click 'Next: content'.
- Here, you can see what the ad campaign will look like for Facebook, Instagram and Google Ad.
- Click 'Next: review budget'.
- The suggested budget you see here is optimized by Wonderkind to effectively reach your defined audience. If you wish to change this, it will also alter the effectiveness of the campaign.
- If you're ready, click 'Next: payment details'.
- Choose your existing credit card or add a new one.
- Then, click 'Next: review and publish'.
- You will get an overview of the pricing details. Click 'Pay' to confirm.
That's it. Within 24 hours your campaign is automatically started.
What will my social job ad campaign look like?
Job ads (images, headlines and text) are created by our technology to ensure best performance, based on the results of thousands of previous campaigns and extensive audience profiles. Every ad will be extensively tested, so the technology learns which ad performs best and changes the algorithms accordingly. It's a fully automated process, which is why we can't give you a preview of what the ad will look like. Every social job ad will link to your job post.
Campaigns are advertised with Homerun's social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. It's not possible (yet) to advertise with your own / branded social media account.
We can give you an impression of what social job ads will look like:
Can I edit my social job ad campaign?
After publication of your campaign, audience and budget details cannot be changed. Changes made to the job post in Homerun, however, won't affect the social ad campaign. An exception is changing the visibility (public/private) or share link, do not change these two options as the social job ad campaign will then link to a broken page.
Can I see my social job ad campaign?
No, every ad is extensively tested, so the technology learns which ad performs best and changes the algorithms accordingly. It's a fully automated process, which is why we can't give you a preview of what the ad will look like.
Insights - How will I be kept informed about my social job ad campaign?
Insights are available within 24 hours after you've started the campaign. You can view Insights on:
- How many people you've reached so far (how many candidates have seen your job ad?)
- How many social impressions (number of times that candidates have seen your job ads)
- How many social interactions
- How many people that have applied via the social job ad campaign
- How many (campaign) days that are left
Why should I use the social job ad campaigns?
In collaboration with Wonderkind we’ve created a data driven job advertising platform where we’ve merged programmatic buying, artificial intelligence and a wide variety of online media channels to optimize each campaign using automated A/B-testing. All of this in order to get the best results: reaching quality talent that you otherwise would've missed. While your job on a job board reaches the masses, Social job ad campaigns reach your ideal candidate highly-targeted on non-job sites.
How do I pause or close a social job ad campaign?
You cannot pause a social job ad campaign. Please contact us when you want to close a campaign.
Stopping an already running campaign is possible, but we do not refund any budgets. When the process is put in motion, the ads will be spread across multiple paid channels. After you’ve set the campaign live, it will have reached thousands of highly targeted candidates organically. Thereby withdrawal is impossible.
What does a social ad campaign cost?
This is different per campaign as the budget is optimized by Wonderkind to effectively reach your defined audience. Depending on function type, expertise level, industry, location and language, Wonderkind generates a suggested budget. You can change this budget, but this will also alter the effectiveness of the campaign. The programmatic advertising technology takes care of setting up ads, identifying and targeting segments, ad-optimization and determines what to bid for placing an ad. Therefore the amount of spent advertising budget varies per ad.
Do I receive an invoice?
How much of the advertising budget will be spent?
The programmatic advertising technology takes care of setting up ads, identifying and targeting segments, ad-optimization and determines what to bid for placing an ad. Therefore the amount of spent advertising budget varies per ad.
The social job ad campaign feature is currently in beta. Missing anything? Please share your feedback with us, so we can improve.