Job Blocks are like Lego Blocks, you can choose and add different blocks to create your own, unique job posts. It’s an easy way to add rich media to an otherwise boring, plain text job post.
Create meaningful and modern job posts that capture people's attention and keep them engaged. Every block that you add makes your job post richer, more engaging, and more unique. No tech skills involved. Read more about why and how to create beautiful job posts.
Adding Job Blocks
- Go to your career site or job post editor
- Move your mouse over the page, a plus button icon will show
- Click the plus icon and choose your special building block
- Every building block is different, just follow the steps presented to you.
- Don’t forget to save your work!
We’ve created a list of all the Job Blocks you will find in your live editor. They're ready to get picked by you:
- Press and publications
- Office gallery
- Google Maps
- Big quote
The default blocks in your job posts are the cover, footer and the job description Text block with an apply button. You can switch off the header and footer in the ‘Page styling’ menu at the upper right corner.