With our custom application form, you can choose different fonts, change colors, add a background image and edit the copy of your application form.
- Go to your settings (top right corner).
- Click ‘Company settings’.
- Then click 'Apply form' in the left menu bar (under customize).
- Click 'Go to apply form editor'.
- Over here, you can:
- Change colors. You can pick your unique company color in the right sidebar. To change the text and background color, just click the 'Appearance' icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Edit copy. You can change the default text in the application form per language, words like ‘Apply now’ and ‘Personal info’. Click ‘Edit copy’, choose a language and change the copy. Hit ‘Save’ when you’re done. The removed text will be replaced with the default text. Don’t want any text? Fill in
- Choose fonts. Select a (custom) font for titles, subtitles, and body text.
- Add a wallpaper. To customize the application form, even more, add a background picture, by clicking the Appearance icon in the top right corner.