We've spent a lot of energy making sure the application experience is beautiful, smooth and personal. Just like editing job posts with Homerun's live editor, you can also customise your application form. This is how:
- Go to your settings (top right corner).
- Click ‘Preferences’.
- Scroll down to ‘Custom apply form’ and hit ‘Edit apply form’.
- Over here, you can:
- Change colors. You can pick your unique company color in the right side bar. To change the text and background color, just click the 'Appearance' icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Edit copy. You can change the default text in the application form per language, words like ‘Apply now’ and ‘Personal info’. Click ‘Edit copy’, choose a language and change the copy. Hit ‘Save’ when you’re done. Removed text will be replaced with the default text. Don’t want any text? Fill in
- Choose fonts. Select a (custom) font for titles, subtitles and body text.
- Add a wallpaper. To customise the application form even more, add a background picture, by clicking the Appearance icon in the top right corner.