Already signed up? Great! If not, set up your 15-day free trial here.
Right after you've created an account, you’ll be asked to complete 3 simple steps.
The 1st step is where you can add some basic Company info:
- Your Company name
- Your company language (the language in which you would like to show your career site and job openings)
- Your first and last name
- Your (work) email address
- A short text about your company
- Your company logo
The second step asks you to describe your current situation, this helps us understand your situation so we can help you to the best of our ability. Lastly, you can create your first job post, just skip this step if you’re planning to follow the rest of this Getting Started Guide.
Once you’ve completed the 3 introduction steps, you’ll arrive at your dashboard for the first time. This is the place from where you can go to:
- Create new job. Create a new job post easily. Read how.
- Candidates. All your candidates, all in one place.
- To do's. Create and view To do's with a due date and a reminder.
- Events. View and manage all your planned and archived events.
- Insights. Check statistics such as the sources of your visitors.
- Career site. You can edit your career site here. Read how.
- Settings. In the top right corner, click on your profile picture or initials, here you can always change your settings. For instance, you can upload your profile picture, change your password, manage your team and also change other account and company settings.
Now you’ve discovered your dashboard and settings, let’s get you started and create your first job post: