It's pretty easy, from now on you'll decide together with your team who’s the best hire. When someone sends in an application, they will arrive in your personal Homerun inbox. You’ll also receive an e-mail notification. A quick glance on your dashboard will tel you how many applicants are still waiting to be reviewed.
This is how you review an applicant:
- Take a look at an application. You’ll notice some basic info like age, phone number and e-mail address. Scroll down to read more about the applicant’s education and experience. If questions were part of the application form, you’ll find the answers below.
- Always make sure to rate the applicant, pick 1-5 stars (top right corner).
- To clarify your rating or share additional feedback, you can always add a note. You can @mention colleagues so they'll receive a notification of your note.
- Every colleague in your hire team can also rate applicants. Go to the Candidates tab to check out an overview of all of the applicants, automatically sorted by your hire team's average rating score.
- Hover over the stars to see the individual rating of each team member.
Do you have a question or feedback? Just hit the chat mark in the botton right corner and chat with us.