Do you have a public Instagram account? Add a live feed of Instagram photos to your career site and job openings. It's an easy and personal way to share your company culture!
Add Instagram feed
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', click the Instagram Job Block.
- Click 'Connect with Instagram'.
- A pop-up appears. Log into Instagram (if you haven't already) and click 'Authorize'.
- Your feed will be loaded. It'll always show the most recent photos from your Instagram account.
- Change the default title (‘Daily culture’) by clicking the text. Or hover the Job Block to view the options, and click Content to switch off the title.
- Hover the Job Block to view the Options menu.In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change text color and padding. Change the layout by clicking one of the options.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the Options menu.