By default, the language is set to the language based on your browser language and/or location. But Homerun currently offers 11 languages: Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Latvian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish and Swedish. Do you miss a language? Do send us a message!
Change the default language
- Go to your settings (top right corner).
- Click ‘Company settings’ and then 'Languages' in the left menu bar.
- You'll see the default language that is set.
- Enable different languages by switching the toggle under 'Multilanguage'.
- Go back to your dashboard.
- Click ‘Edit career site’.
- In the top menu bar, you’ll find a language dropdown. Click ‘Edit languages’.
- Enable your default language.
- Make this language default by selecting ‘Default’.
- Switch off the languages you don’t want to use.
- Click ‘Save’.
Your career site will now be shown in your default language. If necessary, your own texts added with building blocks will still need to be translated.
The following copy will change:
- Job types, like full-time and part-time.
- The title of the 'Job openings' blocks (Job openings).
- The 'Arrange by' buttons (Locations and Job type).
- ‘Our website’ in the footer, linking to your company website.