There are two ways to change the text of the apply button:
- If you want a translated version, we recommend to use one of the 11 languages: Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Latvian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish or Swedish. Read more about changing the language of a job post.
- If you want to change the tone of voice, click your way through ‘Settings’, ‘Preferences’ and scroll down to ‘Custom Apply form’. Click ‘Edit apply form’. Then:
- Click ‘Edit copy’.
- Choose the language you want to change.
- Edit the first field ‘Apply button’.
- Scroll down and hit ‘Save’.
The apply button text has changed now.