Invite your colleagues to Homerun and review applicants together. You can decide per job opening which colleagues can review applicants by adding them to the 'hire team'. There are two ways to invite someone to a job opening:
- Go to ‘Team management’ (top right corner).
- Click ‘Add team member’.
- Fill in basic info of the colleague you want to invite.
- Choose whether you want to make this user an admin, or just a team member (what’s the difference?).
- In the next step, select the job opening(s) your colleague can review.
- You can also change the permissions your colleague will have.
- Click 'Save changes' and your colleague will receive an invitation by e-mail. Done!
Add someone to a hire team
- While editing a job, you can click ‘Hire team’ in the menu bar at the top right.
- Select colleagues who already have a Homerun account, or add new user by hitting the plus icon.
- The invited members will receive an invitation by e-mail. After accepting, they can immediately start reviewing the applications.
- You can also manage your hire team. Go to an applicants profile and click the settings icon next to the current hire team (just above the notes).