You can add an applicant to your Talent pool or directly to a job opening:
Manually add someone
- Go to 'Candidates' and click ‘Add candidate’ (top left) to add someone to your Talent pool
Go to the Review board of a job opening and click ‘Add candidate’ (top left) to add someone to that job opening.
- Fill in the info you have about the person. Notice that first name and last name are mandatory.
- If you want to, you can add files like a resume or portfolio.
- Click ‘Add candidate’.
You can also add multiple applicants. Read more about adding multiple applicants. Or source people directly from websites like Facebook, Dribble, Github, Behance and Twitter, by using Homeruns Talent Clipper.
Adding candidates and GDPR
GDPR Article 14 explains in detail what information your organization should provide to manually added candidates.
We suggest that your company creates an email template containing the information explained below to contact candidates within a reasonable time, but at the latest within a month after adding them to Homerun. This way you can ensure that you have the right process in place. If a candidate asks to be deleted you should remove all the information you gathered about him or her from Homerun.
- The name and contact details of your organization
- The source from which the data was obtained and whether it came from a public source
- The purposes for which the data is intended
- A link to your privacy statement for recruitment
- How long your organization intends to store the candidate data
- How candidates can withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data
- How candidates can request corrections or access to their data, or ask for it to be deleted from your system
- Who candidates should contact should they want to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of their personal data (this could be your Data Protection Officer in case your company is required to have one (Article 37 GDPR)