Add a new job
- Start on your dashboard.
- Click ‘Create new job’.
- Start by filling in the job title, job type, location and recruiting type:
- job title: for example ‘Project manager’.
- job type: for example ‘Full-time’. You can't add new job types.
- location: for example ‘Barcelona, Spain’.
- recruiting type: by default, use 'Job opening page and application form'. Only need the application form? Choose ‘Only application form’.
- Click ‘Continue’. Welcome to the Live Editor.
- Summarize your job post at the top and add your job description.
- You’ll notice a ‘plus icon’ in between two blocks, this is where you can add a new Job Block. These blocks enable you to create a more authentic, personal and rich job post. Examples of Job Blocks are text, images, profile pictures of your team, perks, a Twitter feed or an Instagram feed.
- Want to rearrange Job Blocks? Hit the ‘Settings’ option in the Options menu of a Job Block (top right) and choose ‘Move’.
- On the second tab - Application form - you can set up the application form. You can choose which fields you want to show or hide, and which fields are mandatory.
- Also this is where you can add questions to get a more personal impression from you applicants. Or add an assignment to get a better impression of the applicant's skills or way of thinking.
- Finished editing? Choose ‘Continue’ and click ‘Publish job’.
Tip: Duplicate your job posts
Adding multiple job posts? To prevent you from repeatedly designing every new job post, you can duplicate existing job posts by clicking ‘Duplicate’. Saves a whole bunch of time!
Hire like a pro: Why and how to create beautiful job posts.