Whenever someone applied, you’ll instantly receive a notification by e-mail. Also, your dashboard instantly shows how many applicants you have received, and how many of those you still have to review. Here's how you can review an applicantion:
Review an application
- Every application has the same format. At the top you’ll find basic info like name, age, phone number and e-mail address. Scroll down to read more about the applicant’s education and experience. If you asked questions, you’ll find the answers at the bottom.
- The only thing you have to do is rate the applicant. In the bright blue box, select 1-5 stars.
- If you want to, you can explain your rating or share feedback, by adding a note. If you want a colleague to receive a notification of your note, mention them by using '@Name'.
- The other hire team members will also rate applicants. Go to the leaderboard to see a quick overview of all applicants, sorted by average rating of your team.
- Hover the stars to see the individual rating of each team member.