By default the stages for every new job opening are:
You can change, delete, rearrange or add stages to tailor the review board for every different job opening. You can also change the default stages for every future job opening.
Change the stages of a job opening
- Click the job opening on your dashboard r go to the 1st tab ‘Overview’.
- Hit the small ‘Settings’ icon at the top right corner.
- Click ‘Edit stages’.
- Here you can:
- Change the order of the stages by dragging & dropping.
- Add a stage by clicking the ‘Add stage’ field.
- Remove stages by clicking ‘Remove stages’. Click the cross of the stage you want to delete.
- Hit ‘Save’ when you’re done editing the stages.
We don't want you to break anything by accident, so notice that you cannot delete the stages ‘Sourced’, ‘Applied’ and ‘Hired’. We also recommend not to adjust these stages because it can influence your insights.
Change the default stages
- Go to your settings (top right corner).
- Choose ‘Company info’.
- Scroll down to ‘Job stages’.
- Manage the standard set of job stages by reordering, editing, adding or deleting.
The new stages are automatically saved. Notice that these a new set of default stages will only affect newly created job openings, not existing job openings.