Creating a new job post is a walk in the park. Our live editor makes it easy to create, design and publish your job post. You don't need any technical skills. Let’s go!
Create a job post
- Go to your dashboard.
- Click ‘Create new job’.
- Fill in a job title, job type, location and recruiting type.
- Click ‘Continue’. You’re now in Homerun’s live editor.
- Type or copy/paste any text you’d like: eg. start with a summary of the job at the top and add a job description in the middle.
- You’ll notice a ‘plus icon’ in between two blocks, this is where you can add a new job block. These blocks enable you to create a more authentic, personal and rich job post. Examples of job blocks are text, images, video’s, profile pictures of your colleagues, interesting links or an Instagram feed.
- Want to rearrange the job blocks? Hit the ‘Settings’ option in the block option of a job block (at the right) and choose ‘Move’.
- On the second tab, Application form, you can customise your application form. Decide here which fields have to be filled in by applicants and which of those are mandatory.
- Also, this is the spot where you can add questions or an assignment so you’ll receive richer, more personal applications.
- Finished editing? Click ‘Continue’ and ‘Publish job’.
You can always edit your job post; just look up the job opening on your dashboard and click 'Edit' (the 6th icon).
Have you seen our Hiring Playbooks yet? A series of five e-books that teach you all the in’s and out’s of hiring talent. From building a strong employer brand to interviewing and selecting the right candidate.