Hiring is a team sport. Decide together with your team who’s the best hire, saving time and money.
Add team members and admins
Decide per job opening who can review applicants by adding your colleague to the hiring team. You can also make someone an admin, so they'll have access to every feature and every applicant. There are two ways to invite a colleague:
Manage your team via the dashboard
- On your dashboard, go to your settings (upper right corner) and click ‘Team management’.
- Click ‘Add team member’.
- Fill in basic info of the new user.
- Choose whether you want to make this user an admin, or just a team member. (What’s the difference?)
- When you add a user or admin, you can prevent this user from accessing the job opening he applied for by selecting this specific job opening in the drop-down menu.
- You can select the job(s) this user can review. Hit ‘Save changes’.
- The freshly added user will receive an invitation by e-mail!
- While editing a job, you can click ‘settings’ in the top menu bar.
- Then click 'Hiring team' on the left side of your screen, you'll see an overview of the hiring team.
- Click 'Manage hiring team' to select colleagues who already have an account in Homerun, or add new users by hitting the plus icon.
- The invited users will receive an invitation by e-mail. When they've accepted they can immediately start reviewing applicants.
- You can also manage the hiring team when you’re viewing an application, just click the settings icon next to the existing hire team (just above the notes).