Hiring is a teamsport. Decide together with your team who’s the best hire, saving time and money.
Add team members and admins
Decide per job opening who can review applicants by adding your colleague to the hire team. You can also make someone an admin, so they'll have access to every feature and every applicant. There are two ways to invite a colleague:
Manage your team via the dashboard
- On your dashboard, go to your settings (upper right corner) and click ‘Manage team’.
- Click ‘Add user to team’.
- Fill in basic info of the new user.
- Choose whether you want to make this user an admin, or just a team member. (What’s the difference?)
- When you choose to make this user an admin, you can prevent this user from accessing the job opening he applied for by selecting this specific job opening in the dropdown menu.
- Hit ‘Add user’.
- When you choose to add a new user as a team member, you can select the job(s) this user can review. Hit ‘Add user’ again.
- The freshly added user will receive an invitation by e-mail!
- While editing a job, you can click ‘Hire team’ in the top menu bar.
- Select colleagues who already have an account in Homerun, or add new user by hitting the plus icon.
- The invited users will receive an invitation by e-mail. When they've accepted they can immediately start reviewing applicants.
- You can also manage the hire team when you’re viewing an application, just click the settings icon next to the existing hire team (just above the notes).