When you've been invited to Homerun, you probably received an e-mail. First step? Accept the invitation:
- Click the button ‘Accept invitation’.
- Choose between a new or account or existing account (if you already have a Homerun account).
You’ll arrive on Homeruns dashboard after signing up / logging in. Welcome!
On your dashboard you’ll notice:
- Create new job. Create a new job post Read more.
- Candidates. Also known as the talent pool. This is where you can search, filter and view every applicant in one place.
- To do's. Create and view To do's with a due date and a reminder.
- Events. View and manage all your planned and archived events.
- Insights. Check statistics like visitors and top sources here.
- Career site. Click to start editing your career site. Read more.
- Settings. In the top right corner, click on your profile picture or initials, here you can always change your settings. For instance, you can upload your profile picture, change your password, manage your team (only for admins) and also change other account and company settings.
- Active jobs. You'll only see those job openings to which you're part of the hire team. You can edit these job posts and review applicants. If you’re an admin, you’ll have access to all jobs. Don't see any jobs? You're probably not assigned to a hire team yet.
Want to find out how it works to review applications? Continue reading on.