Enrich your career site and make job openings personal and authentic by adding profile pictures of your team.
Add photos of colleagues
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the Team Job Block.
- Hover one of the empty states and click the first icon (image).
- Upload a photo of your colleague.
- Want to upload multiple photos? Choose Content > Add multiple. We recommend you to upload photos all in the same size (pixels), e.g. all photos in 400 x 400 pixels.
- You can add the names and job titles (or other information) of your colleagues. Hover this Team block and choose ‘Content’ in the options to hide the names and/or job titles.
- Hover each photo to add a hyperlink (second icon). Tip: Link to your colleague’s LinkedIn profile. Choose if you want the link to be opened in a new tab.
- Hover a photo and click the last icon to remove it. Add a new photo by clicking the plus icon in between other photos.
- Drag and drop to rearrange your colleagues.
- Hover the Job Block to view the Options menu. In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change text color and padding. Want to change the number of columns? Just drag the number from 1 to 6. Lastly, choose whether you want to show this Job Block in full width and/or seamless.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the block options.