Add interesting links to published articles, interviews or press coverage. The Press and publications Job Block enables you to share the publications you are most proud of.
Add interesting links
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the 'Press and publications’ Job Block.
- Add a title, e.g. ‘More about Homerun's features’
- Paste the link in ‘Add link’. Like: http://blog.homerun.co/post/132089989187/nai-4
- Optionally, add more links by hitting the plus icon in between or below the existing ones. Delete one by hovering a link and click the cross.
- You can change the default title (‘Press and publications’) by clicking in the text.
- Hover the Job Block to view the Options menu. In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change text color and padding.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the options.
On the live page the added links will be shown as short links, without the /slug.