By default, the basic elements on your career site are set to the language based on your browser language and/or location. You can change this to 14 other languages: Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish or Turkish. You can also offer visitors multiple languages. A language switch will then appear on your career site.
Using multiple languages
- Go to your settings (top right corner).
- Click ‘Company details'.
- Click ‘Languages’ in the left side menu bar.
- Enable multiple languages - if they aren’t already - by switching the toggle.
- Go back to your dashboard.
- Click ‘Edit career site’.
- At the top of the editor, you’ll find a language dropdown. Click ‘Edit languages’.
- Enable the languages you want to use by switching the ‘In use’ toggle.
- Choose a default language. This language will be shown when someone visits your career site for the first time.
- Click ‘Save’.
- Your career site editor is now displayed in one of your activated languages. The language switch at the top of your editor tells you which language you’re currently editing.
- Switch the language by selecting a different language on the top of your editor.
- Translate/change the text of your career site and hit ‘Save changes’.
- Click ‘Preview’ (the eye icon) to view your career site. Notice the language switch in the footer.
This will automatically translate:
- Job types, like full-time and part-time.
- The title of the ‘Job openings’ building block.
- The 'Arrange by' buttons (Locations and Job type).
- ‘Our website’ in the footer, linking to your company website.
Want to delete languages you’ve added? Follow these steps:
- Click ‘Career site’ on your dashboard.
- Choose ‘Edit languages’ in the language switch at the top.
- Switch off the languages you want to delete.
- Hit ‘Save’.
- Choose ‘Save changes’ at the top right corner.
Notice that any changes you’ve made in the text of the language you just deleted, will still be saved. When enabling the language again, the translations and changes you’ve made in the text will re-appear.