Add questions to the application form to receive richer and more personal applications. This also gives the applicant an opportunity to make a better impression. In the job editor, you can easily add questions:
- Click the second tab ‘Application form’.
- Enable ‘Questions’ (if they aren’t already) or click ‘Edit’.
- Drag and drop some of our default questions, or
- Create a new question, just start typing away.
- Rearrange questions by dragging and dropping.
- You can also put a checkmark behind the questions you want to be mandatory.
- Click ‘Save’.