You can add more than 10.000 fonts hosted by three of the biggest online type foundries: Hoefler&Co, Google Web Fonts and Typekit. You can also host your own font and add it to Homerun by adding custom code to your account.
Adding custom fonts to Homerun via a type foundry
Connecting your type foundry account to Homerun requires some technical know-how, if you’re not that tech-savvy, just ask a colleague to help you out. Start by choosing the foundry hosting your custom font:
If you have custom fonts that are not available in one of the supported font foundries, like Fonts.com, you can use the custom code functionality to add your fonts. To do this, follow the steps below. Ask a colleague to help you out with this, if it gets a little too technical.
Adding custom fonts to Homerun via custom code
- Host your web font and CSS file on your own web server.
- Go to your Company details (upper right corner) and on the left, scroll to 'Custom Code', displayed under 'Advanced'.
- Add the following to the 'Head code' section of the page:
<link href="https://your-website.com/my-font.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
- You can also define the font-family and font-weight for every selector here. The main selectors you can define are `.block .body` and `.block h1, .block h2, .block h3, .block h4`
- Click 'Save changes'
- Good job! Your font will now show up in the font-list in your live editor.