You can use Homerun's embed editor to embed job posts on your own website. Embedding your job posts requires some technical knowhow, if you’re not that tech savvy, just ask a colleague to help you out.
Embed job openings
- Go to the settings (top right corner).
- Click 'Company details'.
- At the left side, scroll to 'Embed jobs', below 'Advanced'.
- Click 'Go to our embed editor'.
- Edit the layout, if you want:
- Change the color of the links (job titles).
- Change the font of the job titles.
- Enable or disable compact view.
- Arrange the jobs by location or type (or don't arrange).
- Ready? Click ‘Copy’ in the left sidebar to copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code where you want the list of job posts to appear on your company website. This can be done directly in the code or via your CMS or HTML editor.
If you change the layout in the embed editor after you've added the code in your website, changes will still automatically follow through. You can change or add code if you like to customize your list of job posts even more. You, or a colleague, will need some HTML and CSS skills.