You can receive 3 different notifications from Homerun:
- A new application (only if you're part of the hire team).
- A weekly roundup (every Monday) of new and still to review applicants.
- An @mention by someone in your hire team.
You can disable the first two notifications, here's how:
Disable e-mail notifications
- Go to your Settings (upper right corner)
- Click 'My Profile'
- Scroll down to 'E-mail notification on new job applications' and disable by clicking the toggle.
- Below this setting, you'll find the other notification: notifications on 'To-do' due dates and 'Weekly roundup'. Click the toggle to switch off this e-mail notification.