Show people where they’ll be working, by adding this Google Maps Job Block.
Add Google Maps
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the Google Maps Job Block.
- Look up your address and copy/paste or type it in the field.
- Click Add.
- The map appears.
- Hover the Job Block to view the Options menu. Use the first icon (Content) to change the address. You can also enable a title and description. Edit the position and alignment of the title & description block in the ‘Appearance’ menu in the Options menu.
- In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change the padding.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the Options menu.