Show applicants what your company is tweeting about so they can find out what drives your company.
Add a Twitter feed
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the Twitter Job Block.
- Visit the Twitter Publish page.
- Enter a Twitter URL. This could be anything, like a tweet or a profile. Sadly, we don’t support the hashtag (yet).
- Choose a display option. We don’t support the ‘Twitter Buttons’ (yet). However, there’s still the option to go for the ‘Embedded Timeline’ or the ‘Embedded grid’.
- Click ‘Copy code’. The code will start with ‘<a class=...’ and end with ‘</script>’.
- Go back to the Homerun Live Editor. Paste the code in the field and click Add.
- The Twitter feed appears.
- Hover the block to view the Options menu.
- Click ‘Content’ to enable (or disable) the block title. Update the embed code, if needed.
- In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change the padding.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the options.