Have an impressive list of clients? Show 'em off by adding their logos to your job posts.
Add logos of clients
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the Clients Job Block.
- Hover one of the empty states and click the first icon (image).
- Upload an image (logo) of one of your clients. We recommend you to collect these logos first and resize them to the same size (e.g. 400 x 400 pixels).
- Want to upload multiple images? Choose Content > Add multiple.
- You can add the names and description (or other information) of your clients. Hover the Clients block and choose ‘Content’ in the options to hide the names and/or descriptions.
- Hover each image to add a link (second icon). Tip: Link to the client’s website or the portfolio page on your own website. Choose whether the link will be opened in a new tab.
- Hover an image and click the last icon to remove it. Add a new logo by clicking the plus icon in between other logo's.
- Drag and drop logo’s to rearrange.
- Hover the Job Block to view the Options menu.In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change text color and padding. Want to change the number of columns? Just drag the number from 1 to 6. Lastly, choose whether you want to show this Job Block in full width and/or seamless.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the options.