Have a company podcast, or been featured on one? Embed it in your job posts for people to hear.
Add a SoundCloud playlist or track
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the SoundCloud Job Block.
- Look up the playlist, album, track or profile that you’d like to embed.
- Look up the embed code by clicking ‘share’. Hover a track and click the three dots to find the share option. In a playlist or album you’ll find the share button at the bottom. On a profile the share button is displayed at the right.
- Click ‘Embed’ (second tab).
- Choose the display option (big or small).
- Copy the embed code. The code will start with ‘<iframe…’ and ends with ‘</iframe>’.
- Go back to the Homerun Live Editor. Paste the code in the field and click Add.
- The SoundCloud embed will now appear.
- Hover the block to view the Options menu.
- Click ‘Content’ to enable (or disable) the block title. Update the embed code, if needed.
- In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change text color and padding.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the options.