Let people see if their tastes align with your team's by sharing the tracks most played around your office.
Add a Spotify playlist or track
- After clicking the 'Plus icon', hit the Spotify Job Block.
- In Spotify right-click any track, album or playlist in your Spotify player and select Copy Embed Code.
- The code will start with ‘<iframe…’ and ends with ‘</iframe>’.
- Go back to the Homerun Live Editor. Paste the code in the field and click Add.
- The Spotify song or playlist appears. Let’s dance!
- Hover the block to view the Options menu.
- Click ‘Content’ to enable (or disable) the block title. Update the embed code, if needed.
- In ‘Appearance’ you are able to add a background color or image. You can also change text color and padding.
- Move, duplicate or remove the entire Job Block in the settings (last icon) of the options.
Please notice that only visitors with a paid Spotify account can listen your songs.