Connecting your type foundry account to Homerun requires some technical know-how, if you’re not that tech-savvy, just ask a colleague to help you out.
Let’s get started
Login to your Homerun account, go to your Settings > Company settings and click 'Appearance'. When you click ‘Add custom font’ this window pops up:
You only have to complete the above four steps to add your custom font. We’ll take you through each one, step by step.
Adding a Google Fonts font to Homerun
- First, make sure you click Google Web Fonts in the first step, the font provider.
- In the name field, fill in the name of the font you want to add.
- Log in to your Google Font account and go to the font you want to add to Homerun.
- Click the small, red plus on the right of the font.
- At the bottom of the page, it now says: 1 family selected. Click the banner and copy the link behind href='http: at the Embed font section, on the standard tab.
- Switch back to Homerun and paste this link in the third field: stylesheet.
- Go back to your Google account and now copy the words behind font-family at the Specify in CSS section.
- Switch back to Homerun again and paste these words in to the fourth field, Font Family and click save.
- Good job! Your font will now show up in the font-list in Homerun’s job editor. You can add more fonts by repeating the above steps.
Custom font extra options
We want you to have full control over your custom fonts. Hover over a custom font in the fonts-list and you’ll notice settings icon. This allows you to change the following font specifics: font size, font weight and line height.