If you’d like to make an exception to the default confirmation email every applicant to every job opening receives, you can customise the confirmation email of a specific job opening. This will replace the default confirmation email.
Adding a custom email confirmation per job opening
- On the dashboard, click the Settings icon next to the job opening where you want to add a custom confirmation mail
- At the left, click Confirmation email
- Switch the toggle to enable the custom confirmation of that job
- Add or change the text of the confirmation email
- If your job post is published in different languages, make sure to change the confirmation mail for those languages as well. Select the language(s) from the drop-down menu and change the text accordingly
- Click Save changes
Note: Your new, custom confirmation email will, together with a copy of their application, only be sent to all new applicants of that job.